Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Pugs pulled from burning house
Two pugs were rescued by firefighters when their 100 year home caught fire in Albemarle County in Virginia. The house fire was intense and required firefighters from 5 different departments to get the blaze under control. The owners of the home were not at home when the fire started and firefighters are still not sure what started the fire. For now the pugs are being cared for by the firefighters that rescued them. If the owners do not come forward in the next few days, they will be turned over to the SPCA.